Sunday, March 15, 2009

Addictions!

Ok so lately i have been having these problems

1) I am addicted to Facebook lol.
I cannot go a day without checking to see anything new. I love seeing what is happening and how my friends lives are going.

2) Fallout on the xbox 360. I have never been so addicted to a game its terrible!!! I never get anything done!

So I have put a limit on my-self so I can get needed stuff done in my day.


Anyways here are a few thing that have been on my mind lately.

My Baby Boy Austin is growing up!!! I have been filling out his Kindergarten papers. Preschool was one thing. He has been in preschool for 3 years. But now here come the big step. I am so proud of his accomplishments. He will be entering a Normal Class room YAY! He will have a tutor but thats it! I am so happy about that!

Josh well nothing new with him other than he keeps me on my toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just is a busy kid.

School is going GREAT!! So far I am getting a 4.0 gpa! This is a shocker I have never been able to pull that off. So far is been an awsome new experience and I am making a lot of new friends! Well thats all for now
Ev

1 comment:

Ashley said...

1. I think we are all addicted to facebook/myspace! Don't feel bad I am the queen of facebook photo stocking! I love looking at peoples pictures!

2. So proud of you...for being such a great mom and loving those two boys so much. I mean i quesse it is only natural for a mother to love her children but still. You are a ROCK! Good job on all of your accomplishments Austin!

3. Good job in SCHOOL! Way to go my friend! I hopefully will be able to maintain a 4.o in my nursing classes. That will be my goal. School is a great place to meet new people and make new friends!

4. You see your addictions really aren't all that bad. With all the new friends you are making don't forget about me. :) JK...i know you won't!

5. Hey can you get together for a scrapbooking night?

Hugs and Smiles!
Love lots,
Ash