Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Intervention on my-self!

Ok, I have been talking and talking and talking about losing weight but doing nothing about it.  Last week I went to my psudotumor doctor and they weighed me and my eyes just about popped out of my head I had gained another 10 pounds.  I have to do something and quick!  I do not want to be sick the rest of my life because I gained more weight my sudotumor is swelling again.  In order to get rid of the sudotumor and get off the pills is to lose weight.  I am embarrassed to put how much I weigh out for the world to see but the only way I am going to change is if I stop what I am doing and get the support I need to be successful at this.

Current weight 234 pounds
weight before pregnancy's 160 pounds

My goal weight is to get back down the the 160 thats is my long term goal.  My short term goal is to get down to 200.

Today I started walking.  I took the boys to the park and let them play and I walked 10 laps around the double tennis courts.  I plan on doing this every other day for 4 weeks. I am also going to go swimming with the boys they love to go swimming and I can watch them and tread water. I will be weighing in every other week so I dont go insane about not losing anything.

After 4 weeks I will bump the laps up to 15-20 not sure yet cause I need to see how I will feel.  I would like to do the 20 laps though.

Any support or ideas of how to help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Evelyn

No comments: