Saturday, April 28, 2007

Our last date night for awhile!

Ok so i told you I would post about what we did on the 27th. We went to Deseret Star and watched Phantom of the Grand ole Opry. It was so funny! It was really nice to get out and spend some time just the two of us. We don't really get to get out and spend time together just us two very much.
My Brother Brandon watched Austin and I guess kept him busy. What was so cute is when i went to pick austin up, austin picked up his sippy and his blanket and told me he needed a nap. It was midnight when i got him he was ready to go to bed. So I put him to bed and he was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. Jason has been sick for 2 days now and is just starting to feel better. So I feel like crap today just fron being preggo. I just hope we all feel beter before our new little guy makes his appearance.
Well thats all folks laters

No comments: